Friday, April 23, 2010

Assignment #2

For assignment number 2, I am choosing to use Facebook and Twitter. My goals are to increase communication with my friends and family. I actually have an interesting idea for using Twitter. I am going on the Washington DC trip this year with the eighth grade class. My friend and I am bus captains and we are thinking of using our twitter account to have the parents "follow" our bus.

This has not been decided yet and we have to talk to administration and also work with Patti S or Lori B- to see if this is even a possibility.

I am actually really enjoying learning about all of these new types of social networking and communication tools.

Quick Question- Would a LinkedIn account apply to this assignment. My husband and his company used his linkedin to create more business for his company.

No comments:

Post a Comment