Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reflection Assignment #8

I am actually pleased that I took this class now because I am applying wikis and blogs to my current job. I use the Wiki at Merton Williams daily to post homework for parents to view. I also use the Wiki to inform parents and students of upcoming midterm exams, and important team events.

If I had to choose a tool to use I think that the Wiki would be my favorite. It is such a great way to share information and extremely efficient. I think that blogging is great for the classrooms and is also perfect for professional development. It has been great being able to share ideas and opinions on this blog and not have to "attend" an actual class.

1 comment:

  1. So you are using the wiki as I have used my classroom website. I inform parents of upcoming events, assignments, etc. Have you had a class website and if so, is the wiki easier to use?

    ReplyDelete